If we talk about Veeam and VMware, they both play an essential role in helping customers to achieve required availability and disaster recovery across VMware software. It includes computation, storage, and cloud services to help the users effectively.
If you choose VMware-cloud incorporating VMware cloud on AWS for your data, making it extends the hybrid operations. This practice uses hyper-converged infrastructure developed by vSan or Veeam availability suite. It enables organizations to recover, back up, and restore their data for future use.
This article will discuss the joint solution of Veeam and VMware. With these points, you can easily understand, Is Veeam part of VMware? Let’s begin without wasting time:
· VMware cloud and Veeam on AWS:
Because Veeam supports VMware Cloud on AWS, users can:
· Create an infrastructure that is adaptable, integrated, and safe so that it can be easily expanded to accommodate hybrid cloud environments.
· Self-service backups can be done using VMware Cloud on Amazon.
· Transfer tasks from and to VMware-based data centers using VMware Cloud on AWS.
· Utilize WAN acceleration, built-in reduplication, and compression to decrease storage and bandwidth usage. It provides quicker and safer data restoring practices.
· Implement cross-cloud data administration in environments with multiple clouds.
· VMware vSan and Veeam:
Veeam offers the following to vSAN clients:
· Backup and restoration using Storage Policy-Based Management (SPBM) to quickly recover complete virtual machines, specific files, and application components.
· Secure backup files and data at the source, both in transit and at rest, with end-to-end encryption.
· Deduplication and compression are integrated to lower disc and bandwidth usage.
· A VMware Ready for vSAN solution that has been specially developed and tailored for the VMware platform
· VMware vsphere and Veeam:
It offers its users:
· To confidently operate mission-critical applications and react to business requirements more quickly by implementing Veeam Backup & Replication in vSphere environments.
· Quickly redefine the availability, simplify the virtual data center, and confidently scale up and out apps.
· Offer robust, user-friendly, and reasonably priced backup and availability solutions.
· Veeam Backup & Replication supports VMware vSphere virtual environments. It combines VM backup and replication into a single software solution and offers quick, adaptable, and reliable recovery of virtualized apps and data.
With the help of the above discussion, we have understood Veeam and VMware are closely related to each other and offer tremendous benefits to users. So, if you are still thinking, “Is Veeam part of VMware?” go through the above content carefully.