Discipline and sustainable organisation of the workforce are prominent for socially interacting occupations like the police force. Constantly working under the law, the police have to ensure the principles are followed at all costs. National Police Association has the main aim of executing academic support for law enforcement to come up with the development of the workforce. Being a non-profit organisation, it has a wide opportunity and expanding resources both socially and technically to connect the public and police for optimum solutions.
The term law is often misused to safeguard fraudulent activities. It has greatly created turmoil in common people, who require a proper channel to revive the term and understand the better. NPA offers the best educational support and stands up for the real definition in possible practical ways as:
- Educational: Articles or books written by law enforcement experts, legal filings favouring the law’s optimism, or the media broadcast develop the sense of law in the acting individuals.
- Law Checking: Illegally draping of the lawful clauses for scams and threats are deeply researched and monitored. The executing parties are checked and notified for committing mistakes, and proper amendments are sought.
- Worker’s Policies: Public officials servicing for the legal law checking as private earners are associated with the police department to check enforcement’s inner processes. Policies and rewards are designed to encourage good work.
- Public Contracts: To lessen the police’s burden, NPA has networked connections with surveillance systems in public areas like ‘Project Safe Neighbourhood’ for real-time reports.
Applying the above principles, NPA addressed several practical cases like official’s shootings while on duty or murder threats and sought proper remedies on time.
Dispensing the knowledge needn’t be through books or coaching but practically implemented and solved situations reflect perfect examples.
- The NPA periodically motivates local public residents with campaigns and fairs to support and educate them about police job functions. The ‘Thank You Program’ was an initiative to convey gratitude to the police works.
- The public courts are informed of many law-breaking cases and illegal activities that might have missed the jurisdiction’s eye to draw attention to justice. The reports and the appraised law enforcements are spread wide through social media handles.
- The ‘Assist The Officer’ program has recently been broadcast in the year 2020 to create awareness among the public to stir for help if any official needs it in an emergency.
The National Police Association has the overall goal of expanding the educational knowledge regarding law protection and extending the service to aid the police department with better working techniques.